`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Standard: ECE 22.05
The modern classic among the flip-up helmets and the best friend for every tour.
HIGH-TECH IN TERMS OF SAFETY: THE HELMET SHELL:
- The special SCHUBERTH helmet shell technology allows low weight to be combined with optimal stability.
- Fibreglass with a special resin is pressed into the shape of an extremely high strength helmet shell under high temperature and high pressure.
- A multipart construction of the inner shell enables higher force uptake and increases safety.
FOR A COOL HEAD:THE INNER LINING:
- The inner lining is constructed so that the helmet is safe and comfortable to wear.
- COOLMAX® textiles are used intelligently on the inside of the helmet to create an optimal climate.
- The coatings transport moisture efficiently and with it create additional cooling for the wearer of the helmet.
- Of course the inner lining is Öko-Tex 100 certified, can be removed and is washable.
FITS PERFECTLY:FITS SAFELY:
- This conforms to head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimetres.
Precise and safe: the micro-lock ratchet lock:
- The ratchet lock makes it possible to simply and ideally adjust the chin strap to your head every time you put on the motorcycle helmet.
- The length of the chin strap can be adjusted on both sides.
For drivers who?d like a clear view: the visor:
- All SCHUBERTH visors are visors of the optical class 1.
- They warrant an undistorted view and are anti-scratch treated.
- They are also fitted with ingenious turbolators for noise reduction.
- The visor mechanics allow a quick exchange of a visor completely without tools.
- Includes anti-mist screen.
And out into the light: sun visor:
- A sun visor is installed in the C3 from the start.
- The sun visor can be extended or retracted with one flick of the wrist using a slider on the helmet edge.
- Now you can react lightning fast to sudden sun glare.
Always fresh air: the ventilation:
- Permanent air circulation means uninterrupted fresh air intake.
- The forehead mouth and chin aeration and the indirect visor aeration lead the air further into the aeration channels of the EPS inner shell and distribute the oxygen evenly in the inner part of the helmet.
- The head ventilation can be regulated.
- An air outlet at the back warrants a constant air stream.
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
ECE 22.05 IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries.
If you are interested in Schuberth C3 Basic, discover also other motorcycle products related to Schuberth in the Protections department and Helmets catalogue. In addition, when buying at motardinn, your online motorcycle store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Schubert c3 basic
Paulo loureiro - 30/09/2019
Fully meets expectations, light, quiet and comfortable. For the brand, I think it should come with the original pinlock.
Review for schubert c3 helmet
Paulo loureiro - 23/09/2019
Good. I haven't tried it yet, I received it today, as scheduled, on time. 5 stars. It seems to me to be good, fits well to the head, accepts the use of glasses, which I wear. Disappointment. For the price, I should bring the included Pinlock, as I thought. By the name that the brand has in the market, it should be so. Now I will have to buy it and PAY another shipping.
My 3rd C3
João Lobo - 20/09/2019
Excellent helmet. It's my 3rd C3. Lasts and is reliable. Only compliants would be the material that makes the intercom collar that wears off quickly and the fact that the new C3 has a black top air vent and no pinlock.
Carlos - 05/08/2019
Lightweight, comfortable and quiet enough helmet. Very satisfied...
Antonio - 27/03/2019
The Schubert modular helmets are the top, quiet, comfortable, ventilated - then at this price - UNBEATABLE!
Oscar - 09/12/2018
Light helmet Well finished Comfortable and sufficiently silent. Good aesthetic design Recommendable.
Schuberth c3 basic
David - 04/10/2018
I state that I am a fan of Schuberth. This overall is the 6th helmet of this brand that I buy both for myself and for my partner. I had almost all the modular models from the legendary C1, even before Schuberth became one of the main suppliers for Formula1 drivers. Since then, Schuberth has come a long way and its products have always improved. To date I miss the C4 which I'm sure is a fantastic product but at the moment I enjoy a C3 Pro for travel and a C3 Basic for everyday city travel. I take this opportunity to congratulate MotardinN for the excellent price that he can offer Schuberth products, for the speed of shipping and the whole purchase process
Purchase of helmet schuberth c3 basic
Ludovic - 18/08/2018
Excellent helmet delivered within the established deadlines. Perfect
Schwerdt jr - 17/08/2017
Product delivered on time and excellent service
Buy shuberth helmet
Carpani - 11/07/2017
Great product Received in line with the proposed timings and everything is ok product and packaging. Great
Karl-Heinz Bohn - 26/05/2017
The delivered product corresponds to my ideas and is already in use every day
Schuberth c3 basic
Erik - 31/12/2016
This is my second purchase of the Schuberth C3 helmet, I got my first one in 2010. I travelled 90.000 km in Australia in six years with that helmet. What can I say, it is the best and most comfortable helmet for me. The quality, workmanship and design of the helmet is five star. The service and speed of shipping from Spain to Australia was fantastic. I could track the shipment all the way and it only took five working days to arrive.
Schuberth c3 basic
Brian - 15/04/2016
excellent piece of equipment. all the features claimed for this helet are there and more. particularly the air flow through the top ventilation path. i had seen a few negative reviews due to the design and placement of the helmet strap. the possibility of having ,to return the helmet because of problems with the strap did concern me. i´m happy to say that those concerns were alleviated with a 300 mile ride and no noticable discomfort. finally a word on service and shipping. ordering was very easy with a good number of payment options. shipping was unbelievable. spain to the nw part of the u.s., 4 days start to finish. incredible. price was good, and i´ll doing business with them again in the future.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE