`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Standard ECE 22.05
The flip-up helmet for sporty touring drivers. Comfortable and proven 100,000 times.High-quality materials. thought through operator friendly functions. Tested thoroughly - for your safety. technical in-depth knowledge and years of experience turn the C3 Pro into the functional wonder that it is.
FITS PERFECTLY:FITS SAFELY:
- This conforms to head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimetres.
High-Tech in terms of safety:the helmet shell:
- The special SCHUBERTH helmet shell technology allows low weight to be combined with optimal stability.
- Fibreglass with a special resin is pressed into the shape of an extremely high strength helmet shell under high temperature and high pressure.
- A multipart construction of the inner shell enables higher force uptake and increases safety.
For a cool head:the inner lining:
- The inner lining is constructed so that the helmet is safe and comfortable to wear.
- COOLMAX® textiles are used intelligently on the inside of the helmet to create an optimal climate.
- Interpower® coatings transport moisture efficiently and with it create additional cooling for the wearer of the helmet.
- Of course the inner lining is Öko-Tex 100 certified can be removed and is washable.
Precise and safe:the micro-lock ratchet lock:
- The ratchet lock makes it possible to simply and ideally adjust the chin strap to your head every time you put on the motorcycle helmet.
- The length of the chin strap can be adjusted on both sides.
Vision and clear view:
- The visor is made from scratch-proof polycarbonate, manufactured in the injection moulding process.
- The clear visor is classed as optical class 1.Changing is real child?s play with no tools required.
- Antifog ready: Guaranteed no mist due to the double screen principle.
Science from the wind tunnel: aerodynamics:
- The special shaping of the helmet shell and the aerodynamic spoiler have been developed in the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel.
- The result: a clearly improved contact pressure, no lift, directional stability and no buffeting.
- All of that makes for relaxed and safe driving - even at higher speeds.
- The C3 Pro is one of the quietest helmets in the world. The neck cushion is ergonomically shaped and harmonised with the wind deflector .
- The shape of the helmet shell is aero-acoustically harmonised with the wind streams around the helmet.
- Turbulators on the visor result in minimised noise and prevent whistling when the visor is open.
- We researched in great detail to be able to build an extremely quiet helmet - and we succeeded in doing so!The low level of noise actively promotes more concentrated driving and therefore greater safety.
And out into the light:sun visor:
- A sun visor is installed in the C3 Pro from the start.
- The sun visor can be extended or retracted with one move of the hand using a slider on the helmet edge.
- Now you can react lightning quick to sudden sun glare.
See and be seen: reflecting pads:
- Like all SCHUBERTH helmets, the C3 Pro also has reflecting pads at the underside of the helmet collar.
- This helps you to be seen better in the dark. A plus for your safety.
Always fresh air:The ventilation:
- Permanent air circulation means uninterrupted fresh air inlet.
- The head aeration and the indirect visor aeration lead the air further into the aeration channels of the EPS inner shell and distribute the breathing air evenly in the inner part of the helmet.
- The ventilation openings can be regulated.
- An air outlet at the back warrants a constant air stream.
SCHUBERTH SRC-System? PRO:
- Easy to install. Easy to control.
- Perfectly integrated into the helmet.
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
If what you need is Schuberth C3 Pro Observer, it is right here and for the best price. motardinn has this and other motorcycle products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Helmets supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
jim - 23/10/2016
Is the C3 Pro both ECE and DOT certified? thank you.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE