`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The SCHUBERTH C4 PRO is the new benchmark for the most demanding tourers and racers. It combines cutting-edge technologies with top-grade quality: The helmet with a compact shape that Barely resembles a flip-up helmet. The new interior fittings and optimised acoustics make the SCHUBERTH C4 PRO an extremely comfortable flip-up helmet. No wobbling, low noise level no matter what the speed. Compatible with the invisible SC1 communication system.
Quiet and comfortable:
- Standards redefined: revamped acoustics and fit make C4 PRO CARBON, C4 PRO and C4 BASIC the quietest and most comfortable flip-up helmets that SCHUBERTH has ever built. Thanks to optimised neck padding and noise reduction around the mechanical attachments, the C4 PRO achieves approx. 85 dB(A) at 100 km/h on a naked motorcycle.
- Extremely comfortable to wear thanks to seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses
- Helmet fits safely and comfortably: the Coolmax® interior is Öko-Tex 100-certified, removable and washable
- Superior air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation
FOR A COOL HEAD: THE INTERIOR:
- The Coolmax® lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit of the helmet. The fabrics are washable, anti-bacterial and quick-drying. The seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses make the helmet extremely comfortable to wear. Good air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the helmet wearer. Of course the lining is certified in accordance with Öko-Tex 100, as well as removable and washable.
The ventilation ensures even more air to breathe:
- A complex multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell ensures a pleasant flow of air.
- Inlets in the forehead and lower visor areas ensure a high level of air circulation and help keep your head cool.
Extra-large anti-fog insert lens:
- Preventing fogging has never been so simple thanks to the Pinlock® anti-fog insert lens.
- For a wide field of vision even in a sporty riding position.
- Optical class 1: visor (no distortion) with quick-change function
- Integrated sun visor, freely adjustable in seconds
- PINLOCK120® anti-fog insert lens comes as standard: the ultimate PINLOCK® anti-fog insert lenses for optimum performance
Plug & play:
- Compatible with the SC1 STANDARD and ADVANCED communication systems as standard thanks to
- integrated antenna
- preinstalled loudspeaker
- microphone for optimal Bluetooth® and radio reception.
High-tech where safety is concerned:
- The helmet shell The unique manufacturing methods used for helmet shells at SCHUBERTH ensure low weight while retaining optimum stability. Direct Fibre Processing (DFP) is one of SCHUBERTH’s innovations. It involves an endless spool of glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and blown into a mould. A precisely defined quantity of resin is added to the preform and it is then compressed at high pressure in a heated mould to create an exceptionally high-strength helmet shell.
- The multi-part construction of the inner shell allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
Always a clear view!:
- In order to guarantee our customers the best possible riding and wearing experience, we have included a PINLOCK anti-fog insert lens as standard with our C4 PRO.
- Only by continually testing our products can we meet our own quality requirements and guarantee the satisfaction of our customers.
- SCHUBERTH hopes you have a pleasant journey!
PRECISE FIT. SECURE FIT:
- The motorcycle helmet complies with test standard ECE 22.05, which means it can be used throughout Europe. The helmet is available in sizes XS to 3XL. This is suitable for head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimetres.
ECE 22.05 IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries.
Buy Schuberth C4 Pro at the lowest price! Our online shop for motorcycle, motardinn makes your dreams come true! Find Protections at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Schuberth C4 Pro. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our motorcycle catalogue at amazing discount prices!
Luis - 26/07/2019
High quality product Serious and reliable seller. Fast delivery and according to the deadlines. Very satisfied.
Karthik - 19/07/2019
Received helmet on time, product excellent, very satisfied, thank you...
Fast and easy
Pedro - 18/07/2019
Buy exceptional, fast and simple, arrived in the established time
Easy and practical
José caratão - 30/04/2019
Good opportunity to buy, with an easy and very practical process. Only on delivery were they delayed 2 days ahead of schedule. Very satisfied, thank you.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE