`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Speakers and microphones are already fitted to every M1 by Schuberth. The microphone is adapted to the helmet in such a way that the rider can neither see nor feel it. The SRC-System™ for the M1 only needs to be clipped into the recess provided for it. That is it already and you can instantly use navigation, music, telephone and Bike-to-Bike conversation. The perfect complement also for your M1.
- Two motorcyclists or rider and pillion can communicate with each other via the SRC-System™. Voice recognition technology for real hands-free operation Click-to-Link®: If other SRC-System™ users are close by, these can be addressed. The range is up to 500 metres depending on the terrain. Should the distance be greater or the terrain more demanding, communication is bridged by mobile reception. Thus, communication is not broken even when the distance is greater.
VOICE CONTROL (VOX):
- Dual handsfree profile for simultaneous connection of two mobile phones enables wireless stereo reception by iPhone or other smartphones. Incoming calls can be accepted or rejected by voice command (or using the buttons of the SRC-System™). Bluetooth Standard A2DP/AVRCP
PHONE + GPS:
- The connection between bluetooth enabled mobile, bluetooth enabled navigation system and SRC-System™ is as easy as can be. The driver can hear the voice commands of the navigation system or the caller comfortably through both head phones.
Telephone conferences between rider, pillion and caller are possible. The preferred phone numbers can be saved in a quick dial menu. Therefore, a quick contact can be made at any time.
All functions can be comfortable controlled through voice commands (VOX).
Listen to music:
- The MP3 player or the smartphone with the music library can be connected to the SRC-System™ via Bluetooth (via A2DP).
Now you can always listen to the right tunes for every ride.
- Become part of the Cardo-Community and be comfortably informed about software updates for your SRC-system via e-mail. Software updates you can find directly at the manufacturer: on Cardo Community® Web platform for “Social Features”, device settings & software updates.
ACCESSORIES & TECHNICALITIES:
- Up to 13 hours talk and 1 week stand-by (in stand-by mode)
At the motorcycle store, motardinn, you can find different sizes of Schuberth SRC System Duo For Helmet M1 and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Schuberth SRC System Duo For Helmet M1 or the category Electronics from our online motorcycle store. Read our expert advice guides about motorcycle equipment and also the Schuberth SRC System Duo For Helmet M1 reviews.
Philippe sencristo - 21/08/2018
Use three times of the SRC. Scooter 125, Goldwing 1800. Without consulting, for now, the instructions for use. Easy to install, very well integrated with the helmet, very aesthetic. Very nice sound and ease of use. Hard to hear from 100 km / h without protection. On goldwing, more comfortable, but visor lowered anyway. Easy to recharge and do not forget to turn it off to avoid unpleasant surprises, at the next exit.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE