Full DPS Vest SPIDI evolves the traditional DPS system by making it more protective. A 22 lt. cushion wraps the torso and the riders neck, increasing the safety level in sensitive areas in event of a crash.
- The system works in synergy with the helmet to reduce potentially damaging neck movements and promoting the tendency to roll, thereby limiting dangerous torsions.
- The inflated airbags also covers the back and chest areas.
- The total time of activation and inflation of the system is only 200 ms.
- The system is removable and rechargeable after use.
- The activation mechanism is made with YKK® buckles and Keramide cable, with a tensile strength of 200 kg.
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Pants Clip to join the trousers
- Punched mesh fabric
- Tough fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Hi visibility certified fabric
- Activation and inflation time 200ms
- CE Level 2 Back Warrior B1 Inside optional
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector
- Arrangement for holding CE back padding
- Thorax and neck pneumatic device
- Warrior Back protector in place En 1621-2:2014
- CE Level 2 Back Warrior Evo Inside optional
- Arrangement for holding Warrior Chest
- Dps: The acronym DPS was established in 1999 identify the SPIDI Pneumatic Safety Device. Safety without compromise is blended in the Safety Lab, the laboratory that made SPIDI a leading brand in motorcycle apparel. Today tens of thousands of users benefit from the dynamic protection of the DPS technology. Developed in conjunction with the first Company to ever file the patent for motorcycles airbag in the 90s, the DPS Technology has now been a benchmark for safety on two wheels. Sharing a philosophy and working method with the Japanese partners for the trigger and pneumatic parts, Spidi has been able to integrate this device on several models, ensuring a total efficiency. Never was a system so precise and safe in activations, nore there are external elements that may limit the effectiveness (magnetic fields, batteries, rain, cold, sand). Accuracy and safety are guaranteed by mechanical activations (performed in 200 milliseconds) through a Kevlar cord covered by a sheath, connected to the motorcycle, which activate the cartridge in event of a crash. Also the cold Co2 charge releases the gas that inflates the protective cushion (26 liters of air protection) without outbursts or flares. The mechanical system is made with noble materials and does not need maintenance. Safety has no value unless it comes along with comfort; the FULL DPS VEST system weights only 1.3 Kg including the back protector.
- Textech: More and more products are now made using fabrics. Cowhide, excellent material for the production of motorcycle apparel, is being replaced by lighter, less expensive and easier to wash materials; therefore the challenge is to find an equally durable fabric. Spidi dedicated a lot of resources to find the best materials to equip riders and therefore created a standard to identify the best fabrics: TexTech. The peculiar TexTech has water repellency, perspiration, windbreaking, shear strength and abrasion resistance. Each supply is tested by the SAFETY LAB to ensure the required performances. The TexTech technology is applied to all the products with textile materials, except for the H2Out category. All these fabrics are studied by SPIDI in collaboration with the best producers in the world. The lifestyle of people traveling on two wheels is dynamic and active, it is important to stay protected wearing the best materials, TexTech is the answer.
Spidi Full Dps Vest has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Spidi Full Dps Vest you have purchased at motardinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online motorcycle store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Spidi and complete your order in Track suits products always at the best price.