`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The two-piece touring version of the Track Wind Pro racing suit Made of full grain cowhide leather with a thickness of 1.2 mm and enriched by 'fake hole'. The special cut gives the jacket a perfect fit without the use of matching pants.
- Flexible construction on joints
- Zip fastening to join jacket and trousers
- Arrangement for holding Hydroback bag
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- Fixed lining
- Neoprene cuff
- Neoprene ankle
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Elastic high tenacity 6.6 Nylon, extreme abrasion resistance
- Stretch and waterproof fabric, comfortable fit
- Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
- Arrangement for holding CE back padding
- Arrangement for holding Warrior Chest
- Force-Tech removable protector CE certified En 1621-1:2012
- Streamlined end-piece
- Biomechanic protections En 1621-1:2012
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Biomechanic: ver 15 years of experience in the EN 1621 certified protectors world, and offer a protected area larger than what required by the EN 1621/2012 certification. The soul of the project is a shape able to harmonize itself with the body parts and follow cinematically every movement. The results are increased ergonomics and kinematics, thanks to the ability of these protections to perfectly copy the parts of the body to be protected and keeping a golden ratio in the proportions; nontheless through pins on hemispheric joints that allow the two parts of the protector to move both on horizontal and vertical axis, following perfectly the limb movements, without ever leaving uncovered areas and remaining very tight, so to not undermine the cx (drag coefficient). Moreover, the honeycomb structure allows to have a high impact absorption performance and one of the lowest thicknesses (ranging from 3mm to 10mm), as well as a very low weight (the shoulder protector weighs only 74g) thanks to the combination of composite materials such as polyurethane and polyethylene foam. Biomechanic is a cross-technology that applies to different uses, and being very protective find its culmination in combination with leather suits and jackets, for racing use and supersport riding.
- Leather: SPIDI was born in the most important district for leather processing. Tanning in the Chiampo Valley boasts roots in the fifteenth century, when farmers themselves began to tan and sell leathers. The beginning of the industrial process of tanning can be dated to the 800s; its towards the middle of the twentieth century that the art of tanning invades the whole valley, thanks to the electromechanical development, and counting now over 700 factories in that industry. Almost six hundred years of tradition, innovation and research allow SPIDI using the finest leathers from around the world, wisely worked in this district in northern Italy, where tanning handed down for generations and where the common goal is to continue to refine the tanning process of leathers that will then be used in a variety of categories, such automotive, footwear, clothing and more. Spidi benefited from this amazing know-how to create the quality standards of leathers used in the motorcycle world. The proximity to the worlds most important tanning district allowed us over the years, and still allows , to select the leathers and to define all the stages to reach the highest quality products that exceed standards. LEAT+ER is synonymous of high quality and certifies that our leather were wisely worked in Italy to give our products a unique look, in accordance with our health/safety standards. Wearing a SPIDI LEAT+ER product means wearing over two hundred years of history.
Do not wait any longer and buy Spidi Track Touring Suit! At motardinn all our Men´s clothing products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Spidi. Buying in our motorcycle store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our motorcycle community. Place your order now and receive Spidi Track Touring Suit as soon as possible at home.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE