`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The two-piece touring version of the Track Wind Pro racing suit Made of full grain cowhide leather with a thickness of 1.2 mm and enriched by 'fake hole'. The special cut gives the jacket a perfect fit without the use of matching pants.
- Arrangement for holding CE back padding
- Arrangement for holding Warrior Chest
- Force-Tech removable protector CE certified En 1621-1:2012
- Streamlined end-piece
- Biomechanic protections En 1621-1:2012
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Zip fastening to join jacket and trousers
- Arrangement for holding Hydroback bag
- Arrangement for holding Hydroback straw
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Neopren: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
- Biomechanic: The Biomechanic protectors are the result of over 15 years of experience in the EN 1621 certified protectors world, and offer a protected area larger than what required by the EN 1621/2012 certification. The soul of the project is a shape able to harmonize itself with the body parts and follow cinematically every movement. The results are increased ergonomics and kinematics, thanks to the ability of these protections to perfectly copy the parts of the body to be protected and keeping a golden ratio in the proportions; nontheless through pins on hemispheric joints that allow the two parts of the protector to move both on horizontal and vertical axis, following perfectly the limb movements, without ever leaving uncovered areas and remaining very tight, so to not undermine the cx (drag coefficient). Moreover, the honeycomb structure allows to have a high impact absorption performance and one of the lowest thicknesses (ranging from 3mm to 10mm), as well as a very low weight (the shoulder protector weighs only 74g) thanks to the combination of composite materials such as polyurethane and polyethylene foam. Biomechanic is a cross-technology that applies to different uses, and being very protective find its culmination in combination with leather suits and jackets, for racing use and supersport riding.
If you want to know more about Spidi Track Touring Suit or other products of the brand Spidi in the Men´s clothing category at motardinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your motorcycle activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Track suits collection, you can choose motorcycle products from Spidi, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU