`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Spidi X-Tour combines a 100% waterproof and breathable laminated outer shell while offering the possibility of ventilation on hot days. The membrane laminated to the outer fabric avoids soaking and the consequent heaviness of the jacket.
- Waterproof zipper
- Two jackets in one
- Removable breathable waterproof membrane / Removable quilt liner
- Zip fastening to join jacket and trousers
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Neck EST adjusting control
- Integrated adjustment system
- Elastic high tenacity 6.6 Nylon, extreme abrasion resistance
- Elasticized fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Two layers transpiring, waterproof and windproof system
- Tough fabric
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable garment
- Removable lining 200 gr.
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector
- Arrangement for holding CE back padding
- CE Level 2 Back Warrior Evo Inside optional
- CE Level 2 Back Warrior B1 Inside optional
- Arrangement for holding Warrior Chest
- Multitech removable protector Ce certified En 1621-1:2012
- Arrangement for holding Warrior Chest
- H2out: Riding warm and dry is maybe among the greatest expectations of every rider, but also a need that used to clash with restriction imposed by heavy isolation linings. Crowning a huge research process, SPIDI introduces COMFORCE line, a line born to preserve body temperature and to protect who rides a mo- torcycle from cold and heat. The innovative Motorsport underwear has been developed in shapes and materials to t the most advanced hi tech bike wear, those featuring CE standards approved anatomic protectors. COMFORCE offers exclusive features of panel-like construction, transpiration and thermo-wind protection. The materials used are hypo allergenic, anti bacterial, abrasion resistant, tting and innovative, all featuring different kinds of performances in order to offer a better tech comfort. BASIC – To travel with mild or hot conditions. THERMO – To front autumn like climate and mildlow temperatures alike PLUS – To front Nordic climate and low temperatures alike.
- Textech: More and more products are now made using fabrics. Cowhide, excellent material for the production of motorcycle apparel, is being replaced by lighter, less expensive and easier to wash materials; therefore the challenge is to find an equally durable fabric. Spidi dedicated a lot of resources to find the best materials to equip riders and therefore created a standard to identify the best fabrics: TexTech. The peculiar TexTech has water repellency, perspiration, windbreaking, shear strength and abrasion resistance. Each supply is tested by the SAFETY LAB to ensure the required performances. The TexTech technology is applied to all the products with textile materials, except for the H2Out category. All these fabrics are studied by SPIDI in collaboration with the best producers in the world. The lifestyle of people traveling on two wheels is dynamic and active, it is important to stay protected wearing the best materials, TexTech is the answer.
- Step-in clothing: Modularity, this term has written the history of architecture and design in the whole world. SPIDI, always very interested to seize the most important technological innovations and to translate them into the motorcycle world, developed the STEP-IN CLOTHING Technology. The project took full form in 1998 with the presentation of the very first ERGO jacket. The Step-In-Clothing system is based on a similar research made in the military aeronautical apparel. At the base of the system theres a 'shell” conceived to accommodate the different internal linings; four combinations can be set to respond to a variety of temperatures. The precious work made by the Safety Lab led to the exclusive STEP-IN CLOTHING project, which redefines the concept of adventure apparel and opens new horizons of freedom. A simple but revolutionary concept. The primary advantage for the rider is to change or replace the inner liners; this allows to adapt the protection to different weather conditions. In SPIDI, we know how COMFORT and SAFETY have a fundamental role while riding on two wheels, and STEP-IN-CLOTHING offers a new way of travelling, so the rider can concentrate on the road and admire the landscape.
Complete your order of Spidi X Tour H2Out with our Men´s clothing selection and Jackets items. Navigate through the other motorcycle categories at motardinn, your online store specialized in motorcycle equipment and get all your Jackets gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at motardinn!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE