`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- UPPER: full grain leather combined with suede front and rear padded areas to increase comfort. Soft padded, ergonomic upper collar
- LINING: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- REINFORCEMENTS: ergonomic shin plate, PU malleolus, toe and heel inserts. New designed shift pad, internal suede heat guard to offer the maximum grip on the bike
- CLOSURE: 2 interchangeable and micro - adjustable ALU6060 aluminum buckles. New Instep Fit System, featuring an ergonomic closure band positioned on the instep to grant a precise fit
- FOOT BED: anatomic and replaceable
- SOLE: high performance MICHELIN ADVENTURE rubber sole inspired to the ANAKEE tires, studied to offer high contact surface for excellent adherence and optimal stability. Siping design allows water evacuation and improved grip. Suitable on soft, wet and muddy grounds
C.F.S.: Comfort Fit System:
Comfort Fit System, developed as a result of years of TCX know-how, has always been one of the strong points of touring products. This special and virtually entirely manual technique allows the boot to be shaped on a “mould” that faithfully reproduces the anatomy of the foot, making the product exceptionally comfortable and ideal for prolonged use in different situations.
This fine material has important features such as long-term waterproofing capacity, excellent resistance to the most extreme temperatures and high resistance to wear and tear. The special microporous structure of the GORE-TEX fabric in expanded PTFE contains around 1.4 thousand million microscopic pores per square centimetre. These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapour. So while water cannot penetrate the GORE-TEX membrane in liquid form, sweat (water vapour) can easily evaporate. This results is a completely waterproof barrier that means the boot can be used in all climates, guaranteeing maximum comfort and optimal breathability.
GORE-TEX EXTENDED COMFORT FOOTWEAR:
- Durably waterproof and breathable
- Optimized climate comfort for moderate and warmer conditions
- During higher activity levels
- Non-insulating for lowest heat retention
Full Grain Leather:
Many boots in the TCX Touring range have uppers made of “full grain” leather. This is a natural material that offers great comfort and protection against atmospheric agents, as well as being robust and hard-wearing. The material is obtained from the most valuable leather, with a tanning technique that combines craftsmanship and advanced technology and a waterproof treatment. The TCX touring full grain leather upper is therefore an excellent concentration of performance in terms of comfort, protection and resistance.
TCX, which has always been committed to pursuing high-tech solutions and cutting-edge safety systems, is taking on a new challenge for 2015, signing a major agreement for the development and production of high-performance motorcycling outsoles with JV International, a strategic partner for its innovative MICHELIN Tech Soles.
The R&D department at TCX in synch with the Design Center in Verona and the Headquarters in Como of JV International, have developed two new high-tech outsoles devised for the ADVENTURE touring market and for the increasingly demanding URBAN commuting market. The ADVENTURE project concerns the new INFINITY EVO GORE-TEX boots, which have been restyled, as part of the TCX 2015 collection. These boots have for years been a genuine icon for motorcyclists who love long journeys, both on and off the road. The Michelin tech sole paired with this product is inspired by the technology used in the famous Michelin Anakee III tyres, reproducing an ideal tread pattern to encourage the outflow of water, mud and detritus, while also guaranteeing ultimate stability and grip in all conditions of use thanks to the use of a special mixture.
Order now your Tcx Infinity Evo Goretex Boots and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Tcx Infinity Evo Goretex Boots, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Tcx Infinity Evo Goretex Boots is in stock and the price is 280.95 $. With our variety of Boots articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Paul - 18/04/2017
High quality and accurate sizing. Very comfortable on and off he bike.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU